Thursday, July 19, 2012

Sandwich's



This is a tip I do to get lunches ready for 2 weeks instead of each day.  Before my sons got married I made 60 sandwiches every two weeks.  One of my boys doesn't like mustard so I mark which is which and if it is Roast Beef or Pastrami etc.  That way they get a good variety.  I double bag them and freeze.  I pull out what I need in the morning and we are ready to go.  This is very helpful and time saving.

Some people don't know you can freeze miracle whip, but you can.  If you make a chicken or tuna or any moist sandwich it is a good idea to butter the insides of the bread so it doesn't make the bread soggy.  I haven't had any problems doing this and I have done it for 30 years!  I do send the lettuce and pickles in their own baggie. I do not freeze them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for "BEE"ing part of our day. We read and appreciate all comments and will answer as soon as possible. This is a family friendly blog.

Translate