Friday, March 29, 2013

Super Soft Caramel Popcorn

Super Soft Caramel Popcorn

2 1/2 cups brown sugar
1 cup light corn syrup
1 cup butter or margarine
dash of salt
1 14 oz can sweet & condensed milk
1 teaspoon vanilla

Large bowl of popped corn or puffed rice cereal~

1.  Combine sugar, corn syrup, butter, and salt in medium sauce pan: bring to a boil.
2.  Reduce heat to medium and stir in milk; cook, stirring constantly to soft ball sate (240 degrees)
3.  Remove from heat then stir in vanilla.
4.  Pour slowly over popcorn stirring until caramel is evenly distributed.
5.  Store in covered container.

7 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy!! I am going try this soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! I hope you enjoy it!!

    Have a beautiful Easter weekend!

    Joye & Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  3. This popcorn recipe looks totally yummy! I'm copying it for my grandgirls, thye will love it! Happy Easter weekend.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you and your grandgirls enjoy it! You have a wonderful Easter too!
    Thanks for stopping by!

    Joye & Myrna
    The Busy Bee's

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds heavenly!
    It is something I must try
    Happy holiday to you

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love soft caramel corn- I will definitely be trying this out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love caramel popcorn and the soft would be great ! Thanks, I pinned the recipe :-) Thank you also for sharing at our ALL MY BLOGGY FRIENDS party !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for "BEE"ing part of our day. We read and appreciate all comments and will answer as soon as possible. This is a family friendly blog.

Translate