Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Yummy Chicken Salad

4 cups (4~5 chicken breasts) cooked and shredded ~ I used canned chicken
16 oz. pkg. macaroni
2 cups red grapes ~ I didn't add these, I should have gone shopping  :o)
4~5 apples cut up
1 can water chestnuts
12 oz. can cashews
1 can drained pineapple tidbits ~ I use the larger one
2 tsp. dried onion
1 cup cut celery ~ I didn't use

Mix 1 bottle of Draft Coleslaw Dressing and 1 cup Miracle Whip.  Mix everything but apples and cashews.  Add coleslaw and Miracle Whip.  Chill for a couple hours.  Leave some dressing to add to the salad right before serving for a creamier taste.

I know this sounds very interesting, but it is very delicious and one of the most popular salads at the BBQ.

Try something new for your next pot~luck.



Thanks for Buzzing by,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for "BEE"ing part of our day. We read and appreciate all comments and will answer as soon as possible. This is a family friendly blog.

Translate