Thursday, October 18, 2012

Brown Sugar and Honey Pork Chops

I love to go camping, and when I go I like the food easy and delicious.  For these pork chops I just washed them and put them in a ziploc bag.  I had 5 pork chops in the bag and added 1/2 cup brown sugar and 1/2 cup honey.  Then I just zipped the bag and kneaded it together so that all the pork chops were covered.  I left them in the fridge for overnight and then we cooked them.  They were very good.  They reminded us of bacon, which we love!

Thanks for Buzzing by,

2 comments:

  1. Your pork chops look delicious. I don't think I've ever had them grilled. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brandi. They are really good on the BBQ.
      Have a great weekend!
      Thanks for Buzzing by.

      Delete

Thanks for "BEE"ing part of our day. We read and appreciate all comments and will answer as soon as possible. This is a family friendly blog.

Translate