Thursday, October 11, 2012

I'm Melting Witch

This witch was a quick and easy project.  I drew up this pattern and cut it out of 3/4 inch pine on my scroll saw.  I glued and screwed the hat to a piece of 1x4 inch pine that I rounded the corners to look more hat like.  Then glued the star on it.  Adding some ribbon and furry type yarn to jazz it up.  The boots are just wired to the hat brim.  I taped on lines for the stockings to keep them straight, and highlight the bottoms with white.  I added the same yarn and ribbon to the boots.  I highlighted both the hat and boots by dry brushing them.  Happy Halloween!


Thanks for Buzzing by,

2 comments:

Thanks for "BEE"ing part of our day. We read and appreciate all comments and will answer as soon as possible. This is a family friendly blog.

Translate