Wednesday, November 21, 2012

GlassesUSA.com







Hi!  I have some exciting news that I can’t wait to share with you.  It is something I didn’t know you could do online!!  I know, you can do almost anything online!! 

I wear eyeglasses, and the last several years it has been difficult to get glasses that I am really happy with.  The eye Dr.’s even give me my prescription so that I can buy glasses somewhere else.  Then you have to drive around and try to find glasses that you like and that look good on you!  It has turned into quite a chore!!
Then I received this email from GlassesUSA ~ GlassesUSA.com informing me that I could buy glasses online!!
GlassesUSA.com is linked to http://www.glassesusa.com
They sent me the information I need to know where to buy and even a fun mirror to try on their eyeglasses to see what you look like in the glasses before you buy them!!  You put your own picture on to see you in the glasses! No more wishing I liked my glasses! I can be happy with my choice because there are many different styles!  I am happy to share this information with you!  Check them out on facebook, twitter, and here!
They have discounts, free shipping, and lots of benefits for you when you buy glasses.
Come check them out with just a ‘click’ and see if they make your world brighter!!


DISCOUNTS FOR OUR READERS!!!

STOREWIDE OFFER - Take 15% off your entire order amount + FREE shipping (orders over $50). Code: FS15

Take 10% off any order of prescription glasses. Code: Blog10
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for "BEE"ing part of our day. We read and appreciate all comments and will answer as soon as possible. This is a family friendly blog.

Translate