Monday, July 16, 2012

Fried Squash

I love squash!!  This is one of my favorite ways to make it.

In a skillet put 1 1/2 Tbsp. butter and melt it.
Add one softball onion ~ I cut mine in rings so they are easy for picky eaters to pick out.
Wash and slice zucchini
I peel the crookneck and slice it up
No seeds are removed from any of the squash.  Use small ones and it isn't a problem.
Salt and pepper.

Look how good that looks!  YUM
This is how I usually make it.
My mother-in-law always adds cheese.
This is how we ate it this time and it was delicious. . .cheese makes everything better.  :o)
Note:  Sometimes she even crumbs up potato chips on top, and it is good.  I have had it with sour cream and onion chip crumbs and also plain.  She says it doesn't matter what kind.

Sorry about the shadow on these pics.  I'm human.


Thanks for Buzzing by,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for "BEE"ing part of our day. We read and appreciate all comments and will answer as soon as possible. This is a family friendly blog.

Translate