Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Ham Gravy

To make this gravy I just put a ham in my large stock pot.  I added some water to it.  As the ham cooks juice comes off of it and make great drippings for gravy.  Then in a large glass I added some water and stirred in flour to make a paste.  Stir really quickly with a fork to avoid getting lumps in your gravy.  Bring the dripping to a boil and stir in the flour~water paste stirring all the while or you will get lumps!  Heat back up to a boil.  If your gravy is thin, add some instant (dry) potato flakes to thicken it up.  I added pepper also.  I served this with some ham cut up in the gravy on homemade mashed potatoes.

Thanks for Buzzing by,






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for "BEE"ing part of our day. We read and appreciate all comments and will answer as soon as possible. This is a family friendly blog.

Translate