Monday, July 16, 2012

Loaded Potato Casserole

2 (16oz.) containers sour cream
2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
1 pkg. bacon, cut into pieces, cooked and drained
2 pkgs. dry Ranch Dip
1 (28-30 oz.) bag frozen hash browns
Combine first 4 ingredients, add hash browns.
Spread into a 9X13 pan bake at 400 degrees for 45-60 minutes.

Note.  I did this in a stockpot on the stove.  I just added a little water to keep the hash browns from sticking.  Then I finished it off in the microwave in a small fraction on the time and it worked great.  This is a recipe I will definitely make again.

I saw this on pintrest the other day at:
http://www.plainchicken.com/2011/01/crack-potatoes.html


Thanks for Buzzing by,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for "BEE"ing part of our day. We read and appreciate all comments and will answer as soon as possible. This is a family friendly blog.

Translate