Monday, August 6, 2012

BBQ Gravy

3 Tbsp. butter
3 Tbsp. flour
Heat in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
Melt the butter then stir in the flour and cook until light brown, about 1 minute.
Add 2 cups chicken stock
1/4 cup BBQ sauce
Salt and pepper
Whisk in the chicken stock and BBQ sauce, and season with salt and pepper.
Continue whisking and cook until thickened, about 3 minutes.

Note:  Of course this is good with onions in it.
I serve this over venison and hamburgers.
It also doubles well.
Enjoy!



Thanks for Buzzing by,

1 comment:

  1. Hi you two. I posted your button on my page and put it under blog swap, is that what you wanted me to do? Am I supposed to be adding other buttons, also? Just let me know.
    Have a great day.
    Debi @ Adorned From Above

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for "BEE"ing part of our day. We read and appreciate all comments and will answer as soon as possible. This is a family friendly blog.

Translate