1 1/2 cups Sue Bee Honey
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
4 eggs, separated
3 cups + 2 Tbsp. sifted cake flour
2 tea. baking soda
1/2 tea. baking powder
1 tea. cinnamon
1 tea. vanilla flavoring
1/4 tea. salt
1 cup sour cream
2/3 cup Sue Bee Honey (warmed)
1/4 cup light brown sugar
1/3 cup melted butter
1 tea. pure vanilla (or other flavor if desired)
1. Heat the oven to 325 degrees. Cream the butter and sugar. Blend in egg yolks, once at a time, and beat until batter is fluffy. Stir in Sue Bee Honey.
2. Sift cake flour with other dry ingredients, and to egg yolk mixture and gently blend. Add sour cream and blend.
3. Beat separated egg whites until stiff, then gently fold into the batter.
4. Pour into Bundt or tube pan that has been coated with cooking spray and dusted with flour. Bake at 325 degrees for 50 - 55 minutes or until cake tester placed in center of cake comes out clean. Do not over bake. Cool on wire rack.
5. Combine Honey Glaze ingredients and pour over cake.
August Issue of All You Magazine.
Thanks for Buzzing by,