Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Yummy, Yummy, Curry

So I know this isn't really a recipe, but I thought we really like it and maybe everyone doesn't know about it.  So I decided to share.  Buy a box of Golden Curry it is in the Ethic Foods sections at the grocery stores and Wal-Marts, very easy to find.  It comes in mild, medium and hot, so pick your degree.

Get some water boiling in your stock pot.  I add the carrots first because they take longer to cook.  I get them started and add the potatoes.
For this Curry I browned a pound of hamburger, you can use any kind of meat you like and onions.

After the meat is cooked and the veggies are cooked add the meat to the veggies and the contents of the Curry box.  Oh, the house will smell so good really quickly.
Then in another stock pot I cook some spaghetti noodles.  We put a bed of pasta on a plate and add the Curry on top.  It is delish!!  We eat it with chop sticks because it is fun to stay in practice.  Something different from everyday routine.

We always have leftovers and we eat them later in the week just in a bowl, with a spoon.  :o)

This is a great way to get two meals in one.

We hope you enjoy this as much as we do.


Thanks for Buzzing by,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for "BEE"ing part of our day. We read and appreciate all comments and will answer as soon as possible. This is a family friendly blog.

Translate