Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Frosty Jello Dessert

Frosty Jello Dessert
1 package small red jello
3/4 cup boiling water ---dissolve together place in fridge until it starts to get thick but not completely set up.

1 cup sugar
1/4 cup lemon juice----add to Jello

1 can evaporated milk crystallized (in the freezer.  only let it crystallize don't freeze it solid!)

graham crackers
1 cup butter

Mash crackers in the bottom of a cake pan and add melted butter in, stir to make a crust.
When Jello is ready beat until it is frothy.
Whip milk until it holds peaks.  I do this in my kitchen aid at the same time I am doing the jello with my little hand mixer.
Mix together and pour over crackers.
Chill and ENJOY!!
My picture doesn't do this dessert justice.  It is nick named "Yummy Stuffy" at our house.  My Grandma used to make it all the time and we loved it!  Hope you do too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for "BEE"ing part of our day. We read and appreciate all comments and will answer as soon as possible. This is a family friendly blog.

Translate