Thursday, December 20, 2012

Easy Meat Pies

These meat pies are very easy and a family favorite.

I use deep dish frozen crusts from the freezer section in the grocery store.

Peel and cut up your carrots and boil them.  I add the peeled, cut up potatoes after the carrots have started to cook, the carrots take longer.

Drain and rinse vegetables and to pie crust.
Brown 1 pound hamburger with onion if you like. Drain if needed and add on top of vegetables in the crust.
Top with gravy, I used a bottle of Heinz gravy.

Bake according to pie crust instructions.

Fresh from the oven, and ready to eat.  When I have leftovers, they I put them in a ziploc they fit perfect!

Enjoy!

Thanks for Buzzing by,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for "BEE"ing part of our day. We read and appreciate all comments and will answer as soon as possible. This is a family friendly blog.

Translate