Thursday, January 3, 2013

Venison Steaks ~ yet again. . .


We always have venison in the freezer.  Some of our followers have expressed how they like learning new ways to use it up.  So here is another  very easy way to use it up.  Hope you like it.

Cooking Venison 101:  I always wash steaks before cooking them.  I was raised on beef, and I think this helps with the gamey smell.  Also garlic is a best friend of venison for this purpose ~ according to me.

On to the how to's.  Place washed steaks in a skillet and add minced garlic, pour on some Worchestershire Sauce.  (I placed the steaks in a skillet that was about the size as how many steaks I had to cook.)  Then poured on enough Worchestershire Sauce to cover up about 3/4 of the way on the raw steaks.  When the first side is browned turn them and splash some Worchestershire Sauce (from the skillet) up on the steaks to keep them good and moist.  After all no one likes dry steak.  :o)  Finish cooking, and enjoy!

Thanks for Buzzing by,

2 comments:

  1. That sounds delicious! Reminds me that I've got some venison in my freezer - so there's no excuse for me not to give this one a go! Thanks for sharing!

    Happy New Year: Isobel - www.ColdhamCuddliescalling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Isobel. Hope you try them and enjoy them.

      Happy New Year!!

      Delete

Thanks for "BEE"ing part of our day. We read and appreciate all comments and will answer as soon as possible. This is a family friendly blog.

Translate