Saturday, August 18, 2012

Sunny~Side up Sausage Breakfast

Grandma always said necessity was the Mother of Invention ~ that is what happened here.  I was going to fry up sausage patties with bread baskets, (bread with a small hole in the center with the egg in there).  Anyway, when it got down to it I didn't have that much bread so I decided to do it with the sausage.  What I did was shape the sausage into patties with a hole clear through the center, like a doughnut.  I cracked the eggs in right at the beginning of cooking and everything cooked well together.  My family loved this, I'm sure I will make this again.


Thanks for Buzzing by,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for "BEE"ing part of our day. We read and appreciate all comments and will answer as soon as possible. This is a family friendly blog.

Translate